Become a Member
The Ring of Leonidas enables members to acquire each year the complete array of our essential Bordeaux-blends and Chardonnays with a 3-year price lock and priority access to Leonidas-experiences and future releases. With an annual commitment to purchase three 6-bottle shipments over a 12-month period, Leonidas members will be accorded the following privileges:
- Three 6-bottle shipments (18 bottles total) of Moone-Tsai's essential wines - crafted by Philippe Melka:
- Wine Shipment-One ($540 plus shipping, tax): will arrive within ten (10) days of your enrollment, and will be comprised of three bottles (750ml) each of: current vintages of Howell Mountain Hillside Blend and Napa Valley Cabernet
- Wine Shipment-Two ($465 plus shipping, tax): comprised of three bottles (750ml) each of: new releases of Napa Valley Cabernet and current vintage of Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
- Wine-Shipment-Three ($465 plus shipping, tax): comprised of three bottles (750ml) each of: our new release of Howell Mountain Hillside Blend and current vintage of Napa Valley Chardonnay
NOTE: On the occasion of each of your three wine shipments, we will charge your credit card for each wine shipment, for an annual total of $1,470 plus shipping/tax. While all orders will ship via 2-day air, we can arrange expedited shipping upon request.
- Three-year price-lock - members enjoy 3 years of fixed pricing at the level published for these wines at the time of enrollment. This program insulates Leonidas members from any wine-price increases that may ensue over the 3-year period following enrollment.
- Preferred access to future wine releases, events, experiences, and privileges including:
- Moone-Tsai Collectors' Dinner/Napa Valley
- Leonidas membership card: entitling you and one guest to complimentary VIP-winetastings at our wine cave location. Please request your appointment 24 hours in advance as winetastings are subject to availability.
To join The Ring of Leonidas, click here to begin the membership process. For more information, contact us directly at 707.265.6782, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.