The Moone-Tsai Black List is our most elite allocation mailing list - that enables members to secure allotments of our rarest wines, including guaranteed allocations of: Cor Leonis, members-only wine releases, and access to our most restricted Library wines. For an annual fee of $1500, members of the Black List will be accorded the following privileges that are previewed below.
- Three shipments of Moone-Tsai's most limited production wines - crafted by Philippe Melka:
- Wine shipment-One: comprised of three bottles (750ml) of our proprietary blend "Black List I" (50 cases produced)
- Wine shipment-Two: comprised of four bottles (750ml) of our proprietary "Black List II" (50 cases produced)
- Wine-Shipment-Three: comprised of 3 bottles (750ml) of our latest release of Cor Leonis Cabernet Sauvignon (300 cases produced)
NOTE: With your annual membership fee of $1500: on the occasion of each of your three wine shipments, we will charge your credit card $500, for a total of $1500 plus tax. While UPS/ground shipping is included, we can arrange expedited shipping on your behalf upon request.
- Invitations to extraordinary experiences - examples of which are:
- February 21, 2013: Moone-Tsai Premiere-Preview Party at La Condesa, in St. Helena - featuring "Hot Flavors, Cool Jazz, and Heady Wines"
- March 2-6, 2013: Moone-Tsai Wine-Adventure in Cabo San Lucas - featuring five days, four nights at the stunning beach-side private villa, Casa La Laguna. Limited to six guest couples ($5500/couple), guests enjoyed winemaker dinners with the Tsais and Melkas while taking in the best that Cabo has to offer.
- Preferred access to additional events, experiences, indulgences and privileges including:
- Black List membership card: entitling you and one guest to complimentary VIP-winetastings at our wine cave location. Please request your appointment 24 hours in advance as winetastings are subject to availability.
- Unexpected Black Box surprises
To join the Black List, click here to begin the membership process. For more information, contact us directly at 707.265.6782, or at email@example.com.