The next time your plans take you to the legendary Napa Valley, we are pleased to offer memorable tasting experiences, among them a Napa wine-paired lunch, that showcase our current releases. Winetastings are available with confirmed advance reservation (by appointment) only. Appointments for a minimum of two guests can be scheduled daily between 10:00 am - 5:00 pm at our St. Helena tasting room located on the Brasswood Estate in St. Helena.
Guided winetasting featuring a selection of wines from among our latest wine releases, with optional artisanal cheese pairing
$65 per person
(+$25 optional cheese pairing; serves two)
Approx. one hour
Guided wine-paired, three-course lunch featuring a flight of wines
$125 per person, all inclusive
Approx. one 1 1/2 hours
- New visitors should first create a billing account on our website so we may automatically advance your inquiry below to a confirmed reservation.
- We are happy to waive the $65 tasting fees with a six bottle purchase (per two guests).
- Members of our Black List and Ring of Leonidas are entitled to complimentary tasting for up to four guests.
We look forward to sharing our wines with you! Please take a moment to answer a few questions so that we may best accommodate your tasting request. Once we process your request, a written confirmation will be issued to ensure your access to the property at the date and time of your reservation.
- Due to the high demand for our winetasting experiences, we encourage reserving your appointment at least one week in advance.
- Please allow 1 hour and 15 minutes for your visit. We are unable to accommodate guests under the age of 21 years, and pets, with the exception of service animals.
- A credit card will be required to confirm a reservation. A cancellation penalty may be incurred for appointments that are cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled date/time.
- We greatly appreciate punctual arrivals for scheduled appointment times, and we reserve the right to cancel an appointment (with penalty) for guests who do not provide advanced notification of their delay (of 25 minutes or more).
In addition to our thoughtfully curated winemaking-facility tour and tasting experience, guests can avail themselves of fine fare at the Brasswood Kitchen, Bakery, and Bar, along with shopping and the gallery at Brasswood.