The Ring of Leonidas enables members to acquire each year the complete array of our essential Bordeaux-blends and Chardonnays with priority access to Leonidas-experiences and future releases. Enrollment in the Ring of Leonidas entails a minimum 12-month commitment to secure four wine shipments of 3, 6, or 12 bottles each, with an average price of $375 per 3 bottles in each shipment, plus shipping/tax. Red-wine-only option available on all configurations.
Each year, Ring of Leonidas members will receive four shipments of Moone-Tsai's essential wines - crafted by Philippe Melka. Shipments are in January, March, May, and August (your first shipment will arrive within ten(10) days of your enrollment). Ring of Leonidas shipments draw from our Napa Valley Cabernet, Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, Cor Leonis Cabernet Sauvignon, Palisades Petite Sirah, Paige Cuvée Chardonnay, Howell Mountain Hillside Blend, and Napa Valley Chardonnay (subject to change).
Ring of Leonidas members enjoy additional privileges:
- Two complimentary VIP-winetastings at our winery location (please request your appointment in advance as winetastings are subject to availability)
- Priority access to future wine releases
- Invitation to Moone Tsai Napa Valley Harvest Weekend:
"Prime-Time" Eight-course Wine Dinner, Cor Leonis Vertical Tasting, Blending Seminar, Pig-roast, Jazz, Bourbon, and guided star-gazing
By enrolling onto the The Ring of Leonidas, members commit to purchasing a minimum of four wine shipments over a 12-month period that starts with your first wine shipment.
- This membership will renew annually automatically
- You may cancel your membership any time after the initial 12-month enrollment period
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly at 707-265-6782 or email@example.com